Join us SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9th for an FDC Open House! 💫
💚Tour the studio
🧡Meet our Staff
💚Meet fellow FDC dancers
🧡Register for 2018-2019!
We are so excited to have our Fireworks family
back together for another 💥EXPLOSIVE💥 season!
🔶Can’t make our open house? Don’t worry!
Download our fall schedule HERE
Register online using our
#YouBelongHere #FireworksFamily #Dance #Friendships #Kindness #NewSeason #BabyYoureAFirework
Be Part of A Great TEAM!
- Want to PERFORM more?
- Want to be part of a great TEAM that’s like FAMILY?
- Want to DANCE MORE and at different venues?
Join us at the FDC COMPETITION TEAM AUDITIONS
Monday, July 16
6:30 pm – 8 pm
For dancers ages 5+
PLEASE NOTE: All dancers MUST audition for placement even if they were already on the 2017- 2018 Competition Team.
Dancers do not need to prepare anything! Come learn and perform a short combination from one of our competition team teachers. This is a NO PRESSURE Audition, we want to see you dance and smile!
Dancers should wear: Leotard and Tights
Dancers should bring:
-Ballet or Jazz Shoes
-Tap Shoes (if applicable)
Parents should bring any questions they have about the FDC Competition Team.
You’re Invited To Our Open House!
Join Us for One (or All!) of Our Summer Open Houses
Wed, Aug 22 6 – 8 pm
Sun, Sept. 9 1 – 3 pm
FREE Dance Classes (during Open House)
Free Gift with Registration
$5 Off Registration
Meet the Teachers
Dance Shoe & Apparel Ordering
Sign Up For Fall Classes
Summer Camps for ages 3+
Check out our Summer Camp Options!
|Camp Name||Ages||Number of Days||Days||Day or Evening||Dates||Morning||Evening||Price Per Session|
|Candy Land Camp||5-12||4||Mon. through Thurs||Evening||7/9-7/12||6-8:30 p||$125|
|Fairytale Camp I||3-7||5||Mon. through Fri.||Morning||7/16-7/20||10 a-12 p||$125|
|Circus Camp||5-12||3||Thurs., Fri., Sat.||Evening||7/19-7/21||6-8 p||$75|
|Ninja Hip Hop Camp||5-12||Mornings: 5
|Mornings: Mon. through Fri.
Evenings: Mon. through Thurs.
|Both||7/23-7/27||10 a-12 p||6-8:30 p||$125|
|Ballet & Broadway||5-12||Mornings: 5
|Mornings: Mon. through Fri.
Evenings: Mon. through Thurs.
|Both||7/30-8/3||10 a-12 p||6-8:30 p||$125|
|Fairytale Camp II||3-7||3||Tues., Weds., Thurs.||Both||8/7-8/9||10 a-12 p||6-8 p||$75|
|Theatre Camp~||Rising 1st through 10th graders||10||Mon. through Fri.||Day||8/13-8/24||9:30a-12:30 p||5:30-8:30 p||$325|
||Acro with SkyZone – Evenings Only||5+||Tuesdays
8/7, 8/14, 8/21
SkyZone Sat. 8/25
|6-8 p Tuesdays;
- FDC’s Dance Portal (www.dancestudio-pro.com/online/fireworksdance)
- In Person at the Studio (Summer Hours Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30-8 pm)
- Mail a check to Fireworks Dance Center, 11 W. Winona Ave., Norwood, PA 19074
Interboro High School, 16th & Amosland, Prospect Park, PA
Please arrive 30 minutes before your dancer’s scheduled time.
We may be running AHEAD of schedule. We DO NOT hold up the dances for anyone who arrives late.
Bring your dancer IN COSTUME with FULL HAIR and MAKEUP completed. Don’t forget your hair and dance accessories. Dancers should BRING THEIR DANCE SHOES in a BAG. COVER YOUR COSTUME with a cover-up (a robe, a zip up jacket, an oversized button up shirt, etc.)
LABEL ALL SHOES, BAGS, WATER BOTTLES, HAIR ACCESORIES, etc.
You might have your dancer BRING A WATER BOTTLE with her/him.
For those who are dancing more than one routine, your dancer might want to pack a light snack or 2, make sure they are mess-free and nut-free – BUT dancers do NOT BRING FOOD IN THE DRESSING ROOMS. We have a little PICNIC area set up for snacking – but only when the costume is covered up!
NO EATING IN an uncovered COSTUME.
When you arrive at Interboro High School, park in the big lot off Amosland Rd (bus lot side). Look for the door with Dancer Check In (on bus lot parking lot side, closest to Amosland Rd)
Check your dancer in at Dancer Check-In.
Then you proceed to the auditorium.
Don’t forget your GREEN WRISTBAND! You need a wristband to get into the auditorium.
Order of TONIGHT’S DRESS REHEARSAL – SHOW A
We are so excited for our6th Annual Dance Recital!
Baby, You’re A Firework!
#FireworksDance #YouBelongHere #FDCrecital2018
Ticket Pre-Sales for Current FDC Recital Dance Families Only – Limit 6 tickets per dancer (not family)
Show A: https://tinyurl.com/FDC-18-Recital-A-11
Show B: https://tinyurl.com/FDC-18-Recital-B-3
Make sure your dancer picked up Your 2018 FDC Dance Recital Folder at the studio!
Please make sure to READ the folder!
The Recital Folder Contains:
1) Key Recital Dates – dates are also listed on the folder cover
2) Recital How Tos
3) Recital Ticket Ordering – tickets are ON SALE NOW for initial dancer orders (maximum 6 per dancer until 4/29/18). Log into your Dance Portal at www.dancestudio-pro.com/online/fireworksdance
4) Recital Volunteer Forms – we can use your help! SIGN UP by Friday to ensure you receive a FREE Volunteer T-shirt!
5) Recital Program Ads Incentive Prizes
6) Recital Program Business Ad Form – Businesses may also use the Dance Portal to buy their ads and pay with a credit card. Just create an account, click Online Store, and then Recital Ads
7) Recital Program Shout Outs Form
8) Recital T-shirt Order form – FINAL orders due TODAY (Wed., 4/25) Click here for paper form. *** Or you may ORDER YOUR T-SHIRTS ONLINE through our Dance Portal: http://www.dancestudio-pro.com/online/fireworksdance then Click ONLINE STORE *****
9) Recital Dance Tights & Shoes Order Form – only if you need tights or shoes
10) Recital Flowers Order Form
11) Photo Order Form – Bring with you on photo day, Sunday, May . Payment due on photo day, payable to Showstoppers Photography.
12) NOT included in the folder (accidentally forgot to include it): Recital Trophy Form
Please stay safe and warm!
As always, per the studio handbook, you may make up today’s classes by taking another class of the same or similar level any day of the week in the next month. It’s a great opportunity to try a different teacher or a different style of dance. Just let the front desk know when you are taking a make-up class.
3 weeks of Tumbling classes – Fun! Healthy!
Begins March 10
Limited class size – Register Today!
Develop your child’s cognitive skills while having super fun and making new friends in a friendly, welcoming, educational environment. Help develop strength, coordination, and flexibility! Meet your child’s daily exercise needs, and have them learn some fancy moves!…
Students learn basic tumbling moves, motor development, and life lessons including listening, following directions, staying in lines/taking turns, and socialization skills. Learn tumbling, cartwheels, and other basic moves in a safe environment.
No Special Clothing or Shoes Needed. Wear form-fitting comfortable clothes (e.g., tank tops or t-shirts, shorts or leggings). Register online or in person at the studio. If registering at the studio, please arrive 15 minutes early.
Register Today! Limited Size class.
Register online with credit card today, or register at the studio with credit card, personal check, or cash.